Thursday 5 October 2017

Pork and chorizo bake







Steam 2 diced small white potatoes,1 small sweet potato and half a diced garlic bulb for 12 minutes and mash with 1tbsp fresh orange juice.



Line a baking dish with the mash.



Top with a can of drained baked beans from a 254g can in tomato sauce.



Put a handful sized portion of reduced fat minced pork into a small frying pan. Press and flatten the pork with a suitable kitchen utensil to fill the pan and fry for 1 minute each side.

Place on top of the beans and bake in 180 fan / 200 c oven for 20 minutes.



If liked serve topped with Kale Crisps.
.
.
.
.


My quick snacks blog –

October recipes –
TomatoPasta


(Chicken) Meatloaf









Scallops, chorizo with white kidney beans




Breaded white fish with simple cabbage rosti


My most viewed September recipe

Tomato Jasmine Rice with Kale Crisps topping



September recipes –

Steamed sweet potato and dill crab cakes


Kale Crisps





Roasted veg pasta bows




Mackerel Fillet Layer


Lemon& Rosemary Fried Brown Rice

August recipes –

Banana Fudge Muffins





Banana Tofu Mousse



Spelt Dahl



Brunch bake



Korean BBQ tofu and duck breast



Baked Sweet Potato Rosti



Baked Gammon n veg medley



Popular recipes:

Pulled pork salad with goat's cheese dressing





Lamb stir fry with home-made Teriyaki sauce





Crispy half duck with hoisin sauce



Jasmine chorizo fried rice



King prawn sweet potato rogan josh



Quorn Jasmine Rice  What is quorn?


Chilli quorn stir fry

 

My latest pudding recipes No butter chocolate pudding


Lemon drizzle muffins



Giant lemon pancake n Maple Syrup Dessert

 

If you want to know more about tofu check out
Check out my recipe Mushroom Tofu
and
another of my recipes
Tofu in pulses

Tofu n sweet potato lasagne



omega 3 (a guide)

5 ways to serve fish

Click on the link for more info on -.

Italien Gorgonzola Dop  used in my Scallops, chorizo with white kidney beans recipe.




Latest post in my Spaniel Quotes for Life blog - What I learned in September 2017  Everything flows and nothing persists


My October poems:


?  by Rosemary Ditchburn


My most read September poem:-


Joy, pain andpleasure by Rosemary Ditchburn


My September poems:


My most read August poem:-


When friends are better than lovers by Rosemary Ditchburn


My August 2017 poems


My most read July poem:


Neighbourly strangers by Rosemary Ditchburn


My July 2017 poems:


My most read poems in June 2017:
Listen to that, it smells like the colour of red wine by Rosemary Ditchburn


Doh Feelings by Rosemary Ditchburn
My June 2017 poems


My most read poem in May 2017:
That was a bud yesterday by Rosemary Ditchburn
My May 2017 poems: 
My most read poem in April 2017:
Your life in their hands by Rosemary Ditchburn
My April 2017 poems
My most read poem in March 2017:
Destined to be someone who does by Rosemary Ditchburn
My March 2017 poems 
My most read poem in February 2017:
Like bananas holdings hands by Rosemary Ditchburn
My February 2017 poems
My most read poem in January 2017:
The day after the eve before by Rosemary Ditchburn
My January 2017 poems
My most read 2016 poem:


To wassail or not to wassail by Rosemary Ditchburn
My year 2016 poems
Poems wot I wrote


My most read poems wot I wrote poems:
I was a 1960's Northumberland child by Rosemary Ditchburn
Pill popping damages your health by Rosemary Ditchburn
It's a cocktail bar now by Rosemary Ditchburn
Father to child to father by Rosemary Ditchburn
Two fingers or none by Rosemary Ditchburn
Someone who is not now there by Rosemary Ditchburn
2 preludes to this poem -
Don't let life's painful history drag you down by Rosemary Ditchburn
My dad's the best. Anyone remember him by Rosemary Ditchburn


missing people choir (A poem for them) by Rosemary Ditchburn

No comments:

Post a Comment