Wednesday 7 June 2017

Chorizo kidney bean stir fry






Place a handful of egg noodles into a dish and just cover with boiling water.

Fine slice a cooking chorizo sausage portion sized to fit the palm of your hand.

Prepare the following veg into match stick sized strips: 1 large peeled carrot, half a stick of celery, tops off red, green and yellow bell peppers, 6 green beans (top and tailed), half a white onion, quarter inch sized round of sweet potato. Place all into a dish and sprinkle over 2 tsp of hot paprika and freshly ground garlic salt with chilli to your taste.

Small dice 2 pak choi leaves, 2 garlic cloves, a thumb sized piece of fresh ginger and 2 sundried tomatoes from jarred in oil. Use a tbsp of this oil and put into a wok which has been heating for a minute on high heat, swirl the oil around to coat the sides. Add the above veg to stir fry for 4 minutes. Sprinkle over white pepper and 1 tsp dark soy sauce, stir 1 minute. Add prepared garlic, ginger and sundried tomatoes and stir fry for one minute.

Place a lid on the pan whilst you sieve the egg noodles then put them in the wok along with the chorizo and half a drained can of red kidney beans.

Replace the lid, turn the heat off and leave 2 minutes.

Serve with a sprinkle of soy sauce an extra drizzle of oil.
 



My latest pudding recipe No butter chocolate pudding

My June 2017 poems

My May 2017 poems

My April 2017 poems

My March 2017 poems

My February 2017 poems

My January 2017 poems

My year 2016 poems

Poems wot I wrote


No comments:

Post a Comment