Tuesday 15 November 2016

Cumin n Chilli beans






Use a pastry brush to lightly brush with oil (using from jarred in oil sun dried tomatoes) a deep frypan then heat on med hob heat.

Dice half a yellow onion and fry for 3 mins.

Add 1 thumbnail size of fresh chopped ginger, 1 tsp cumin, 1 tsp dried chilli, fry 1 min.

Add 2" pieces of rough chopped red, green and yellow bell peppers, 4 sliced mushrooms, 2 tbp frozen peas, 3 rough chopped sun dried tomatoes (from jarred in oil) and a whole large can of baked beans in tomato sauce. Bring to boil and cook for 10 minutes.

Make a well in the centre and drop I fresh egg into the middle. Turn heat off and leave for 3 minutes. Serve sprinkled with 2 tbsp of your favourite grated cheese and freshly ground black pepper.
 


My latest pudding recipe No butter chocolate pudding

My June 2017 poems

My May 2017 poems

My April 2017 poems

My March 2017 poems

My February 2017 poems

My January 2017 poems

My year 2016 poems

Poems wot I wrote

No comments:

Post a Comment